The Veteran Resource and Support Center (VRSC) provides caring and personalized support to Aggie undergraduate and graduate student veterans. Opened in 2012, the VRSC helps our veterans navigate Texas A&M and provide a welcoming space, peer mentoring, and tools to succeed academically and personally.
Whether you are a new student veteran who has completed your service, or who has interrupted your education to serve and are now returning, or began your studies elsewhere and are transferring here, we will help guide you to the resources you need to make the most of your Aggie experience.
Our mission, as a component of Texas A&M University, is to provide:
- Referrals to helpful resources on campus and in the community
- Help in navigating the campus and answering any questions
- Workshops and social events throughout the year
- Opportunities to connect with other student veterans on campus
- Assistance with the transition from military to student life at Texas A&M
Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. So, stop by and say Howdy!
We are here to make you feel at home.